I've been wanting to start this blog for awhile and am finally getting around to it! I think most moms of toddlers would agree that there are days when it gets pretty hard to think of interesting, healthy meals to serve our sometimes picky eaters. I'm always looking for inspiration so I thought I'd share my ideas in case anyone else out there is doing the same. Enjoy!
Breakfast today was Peanut Butter Pancakes which I let Leyna "decorate" all by herself. She loved them. Gee, I wonder why...???
Lunch was grilled cheese with cucumbers and apples
And dinner was the hit of the century. Hearty Italian Chicken Chowder. I used Newman's Own Light Italian Dressing and Muir Glen Organic Fire Roasted Tomatoes. The pasta is Wacky Mac. Leyna ate THREE bowls. She hasn't finished her entire dinner in weeks, let alone asked for seconds or thirds. And zucchini is one of the few veggies that she won't touch with a ten foot pole, yet tonight she didn't even notice it was in there. SCORE! Cora had two helpings as well. Whoever you are, YOU SHOULD MAKE THIS!!!
1 comment:
thanks to you I added peanut butter to our pancakes this morning. oh and of course we added choc. chips too!
Post a Comment