| Mango Pineapple Smoothies (just thaw and drink right from the jar!), Whole Wheat Banana Muffins, White Chicken Chili, and Lasagna. It was really hard not to eat the lasagna ;) |
Feeding toddlers and preschoolers a healthy variety of foods can be such a challenge. I'm always trying new recipes and ideas so here they are in case you need a little inspiration too!
Friday, October 7, 2011
Too lazy for Pizza Friday
No Pizza Friday today. I was in the kitchen for 3+ hours today and I couldn't bring myself to make dinner and more dishes. Today I made some freezer meals for our good friends Dara, Marco, and Max because they have just recently welcomed sweet little Penelope into the world. We can't wait to meet her! Here's what we have for them:
So, for dinner tonight the girls had sandwiches and mixed veggies. PB&J for Leyna (of course) and grilled cheese for Cora. I had a salad but not the healthy kind. Spinach, a whole avocado, some colby jack cheese, croutons, and homemade ranch dressing. It was so good and probably just about as bad for me as pizza :) I could have put some carrots in there but I didn't feel like peeling or cutting them!
Labels:
freezer meals
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment