Today Cora decided that it was about time she be part of the pizza making and not just the pizza eating. She climbed up next to Leyna on the stool and stood her ground until the dough was done. She wasn't much help, but it was nice to include her nonetheless. I'm glad it was just us eating the pizza tonight because Cora licked every measuring spoon before we used it. Oops, now you all know our secret ingredient ;)
The pizza was good but not spectacular. We used our usual whole wheat crust and topped it with pesto, dollops of ricotta, and mozzarella. It was good but missing something. I was going to say tomatoes would have been good and then I remembered that I had every intention of putting tomatoes on it and somehow it must have slipped my mind. Gee, I can't imagine how that could have happened...
No comments:
Post a Comment