| Organic yogurt with homemade pumpkin granola and organic apple slices |
Feeding toddlers and preschoolers a healthy variety of foods can be such a challenge. I'm always trying new recipes and ideas so here they are in case you need a little inspiration too!
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
What's For Lunch Wednesday
We had a bit of an unconventional lunch today but the girls gobbled it right up. This morning I made a batch of Pumpkin Granola (I'll post the recipe tomorrow) and I served it for lunch with yogurt and apple slices. Leyna had Stonyfield Yo Toddler Strawberry Banana yogurt and Cora had Yo Baby Sweet Potato and Apple yogurt. Very healthy and a welcome change from the usual lunch fare. And don't you love our pumpkin bowls? They were an engagement gift from Aunts Susie & Liz. Thanks again!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment