Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The meal that never fails...

It doesn't matter what kind of phase they're in or how much they've eaten that day, if you give these girls a bowl of pasta with red sauce they will eat it. Just thought I'd share my little "beefed" up version of the usual today.
I had these super cool noodles:
And I combined them with sauce made from the following:
1 jar of Wegman's Organic Marinara Sauce (my new go-to sauce for taste and price)
2 of Pee Paw's famous grilled hamburgers (leftover from father's day - I'm sorry but you won't be able to perfectly recreate this portion of the recipe - they are the best burgers)
1/4 cup spinach puree
1/2 cup cauliflower puree

Sprinkle with a little Italian cheese blend and voila:
(please excuse the mangled cucumber and sauce-splattered bowl - I need to work on my food styling skills!)

No comments: