I hadn't planned on it but I did a lot of cooking today! It makes me happy to feed our little family so well. Here's what we ate...
 |
| Leyna & Cora's breakfast: Smiley Pancakes with Fruit |
 |
| Mommy & Daddy's Breakfast: Egg, Salami, Sage, & Cheese wrap |
 |
| I made a batch of Pioneer Woman's Restaurant Style Salsa this morning and we snacked on it with chips throughout the day. |
 |
| Leyna & Cora's Lunch: Turkey, Strawberries, and Carrots with Hummus |
 |
| Dinner: Cheese Pizza for the girls, Balsamic Strawberry & Basil Pizza for the grown ups - YUM! |
 |
| And Strawberry Crisp for dessert. I had leftover topping in the fridge from making Peach Crisp so I pressed half into the bottom of this pan, topped it with my homemade strawberry jam, and sprinkled the rest of the topping over it. Delicious on vanilla ice cream! |
No comments:
Post a Comment