Feeding toddlers and preschoolers a healthy variety of foods can be such a challenge. I'm always trying new recipes and ideas so here they are in case you need a little inspiration too!
Monday, April 18, 2011
Cereal (with a special topping!) for Dinner
In light of the fact that our fridge is kinda bare and we had a late lunch today, I decided to serve cereal and yogurt for dinner. Is that normal? Maybe not. Anyway, halfway through her cereal Leyna asked to have some blueberries on top. I told her we didn't have any and it wasn't pretty. I thought and thought about what we might have that was fruity and all I could come up with was strawberry jam. I suggested it and Leyna was all for it. We all tried it and all four of us LOVE cereal with jam on top. I bet I know what we'll be having for breakfast tomorrow ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment