I made 140 mini cupcakes out of this:
I wanted to make them from scratch but I force myself to get real once in a while ;)
And this isn't quite the arrangement that I had in mind but it was still kinda cute. The lemon cupcakes with lemon icing received the most compliments.
And this isn't quite the arrangement that I had in mind but it was still kinda cute. The lemon cupcakes with lemon icing received the most compliments.
I also served this delish dip from Costco with tortilla chips:
And Andy cooked up a ton of these babies on the grill:
Then for the food that others brought. Oh my it was ALL so good!!! (And I'm not at all disappointed that our fridge is brimming with leftovers right now!)
These little bites were so refreshing. Marinated feta, an olive, cucumber, and a mint leaf. Wow!
My favorite spinach dip served cold with Hawaiian bread for dipping. Addictive.
I don't know what these were but they were tasty. I'm thinking crescent rolls filled with bacon and cheeses?
A light and healthy quinoa salad
And there were also about a hundred deviled eggs, Nana's homemade mac & cheese which was QUITE a hit, fresh fruit, cookies, and dirt pudding. We also had Pee Paw's famous lemonade, Kir cocktails, and lots of little juice boxes for the kiddies. Oh my, I think I need some exercise!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment