| Since we have about 5 pounds of blueberries to put to use, we got to it bright and early by making these "Awesome-est Blueberry Muffins" for breakfast. I think that was sarcastic excitement ;) |
| Then the muffins came out of the oven... |
| Mid-morning snack was a Blueberry Banana Smoothie. |
| And I was a super cool mom and bought them chips for once. Baked Cheetos to be exact. They were pretty happy :) |
| Meanwhile, Daddy and Uncle Steve spent the entire morning smoking a Pork Shoulder. |
| It was THE BEST I've ever had. |
| Simply amazing. Cora was a big fan. Leyna insisted she didn't like it without a single taste. |
| While Cora napped Leyna and I made these little beauties: Brown Sugar Blueberry Cookies. Leyna had 3 immediately, and one more for snack. Cora had 2. I had one initially and 3 just now. I don't think they're going to last the day and I'm about 95% sure I'll be making another batch or two tomorrow. TRY THEM! |
No comments:
Post a Comment