Leyna is going through a growth spurt and Cora is going through a picky phase so it's pretty much impossible for them to agree on a meal these days. Leyna is eating a lot more than usual and Cora doesn't want to eat anything but pretzels, graham crackers, and fruit. So today I was amazed when they both agreed on pancakes for breakfast. I served them with bacon (another food Cora could probably eat ALL day) and they were devoured. Then, I asked "What do you guys want for lunch?" "Pancakes!" was the unanimous response. And I thought if they're both going to fill their tummies then who cares if they eat the same thing all day? So, we had pancakes with mango and blueberries for lunch. Devoured again!
And no, we didn't have pancakes for dinner. But they did both inhale their black bean quesadillas and salads. I can't tell you how good it makes me feel when I know they've eaten well all day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment